JewelryBoxShop - Sent inferior product & refused to waive restock fee

San Jose, California 1 comment

Jewelryboxshop.com sent a jewelry box with a composite bottom.Clearly NOT what was described on the site.

When I asked for a return shipping label they informed me that just because I didn't like the product did not mean they would pay to return it, AND they were going to charge me a 10% restocking! Several e-mails and 1 phone call later proved even worse customer relations. They accused me of having ordered it from another company and sending it back because it was damaged, stating that I had already seen the product and knew its quality. I never ordered it before, and how did they come by that information?

They tried to say it was "layers of poplar" when it was acutally post production "shavings" put together?

Maygen was rude, aggressive, and insulting.Stay away from this site or be ready to pay for something you don't want.

Review about: Earring Chest.

Comments

I had a very pleasant experience with jewelry box shop. I have ordered from them twice now and both times i received nice jewelry boxes and very good customer service.